Sunday, November 09, 2014

THE 2014 NUGGETS - THEY STILL SUCK

http://skreened.com/render-product/g/t/e/gtelpubuqywnqtaycrka/image.w335h380b3.jpg


I turned off the TV before half-time of Friday night's game versus Cleveland and LeBron.  The Nuggies were down by 20 and headed for another loss.  Admittedly the season is young, but I will bet dollars to donuts that the Nuggets will win even fewer games than they did last year.  Here is a major reason why:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/denver-nuggets.jpg 

It's coach Brian Shaw telling Ty Lawson what to do - got it backwards in my opinion.  I have written previously about the woes of the Nuggets so won't repeat myself here because my views have not changed, particularly about the ownership.  Another prediction - Shaw will be gone before the end of the season.  I certainly hope that George Karl is enjoying some Schadenfreude.   

7 comments:

Phil L. said...

George Karl is to Nuggets owner as Jimmy Johnson is to Cowboys owner. Both owners totally suck with their petulant, idiotic decisions.

Phil L. said...

Well, it asked me to re-enter the number.

DES said...

Taken care of Phil. Who knows how such glitches come to pass. And good comparison. Nuggets on TV again tonight - don't know whether to tune in for the first 10 minutes of the last 10 minutes.

DES said...

Phil, and Bizzy if you are listening: in last night's game vs the TrailBlazers, the Nuggets made it past the first quarter before they were behind by 20 - that occurred about half way through the second period. I stuck it out until half time to see how bad it would be - the Nuggets did manage to score 50 by half time, but the bad news is that Portland had 84 at half. Boos should abound.

Dindy Nuffin said...

Hey, you got something to write home about. Nuggies beat the Pacers. Lol!

Dindu Nuffin said...

On further review, I misspelled my name. It was supposed to be Dindu Nuffin.

DES said...

Dindu - couldn't believe it as I watched it. Really only proves how terrible the Pacers are at the moment!! :-)