Saturday, October 25, 2014

YELLOW IS THE COLOR......

I had not thought of this song for quite a while, but for some reason it popped into my head this morning.  Kenbob and I used to play it now and then - enjoy.


Yellow is the color of my true love's hair
In the mornin', when we rise
In the mornin', when we rise
That's the time, that's the time
I love the best

Blue's the color of the sky
In the mornin', when we rise
In the mornin', when we rise
That's the time, that's the time
I love the best

Green's the color of the sparklin' corn
In the mornin', when we rise
In the mornin', when we rise
That's the time, that's the time
I love the best

Mellow is the feelin' that I get
When I see her, mm hmm
When I see her, uh huh
That's the time, that's the time
I love the best

Freedom is a word I rarely use
Without thinkin', mm hmm
Without thinkin', uh huh
Of the time, of the time
When I've been loved

5 comments:

Bizzy Brain said...

Joan Baez. What a flashback. In retrospect, I understand why so many got stoned when they heard her voice.

hoosierdaddy said...

Hey BB -Eastern Time Zone? - you are up pretty late. Shouldn't an old codger like you be in bed by now? :-)

Bizzy Brain said...

Well, it is Saturday night, and I had a longer than usual afternoon nap, so should be good until midnight. Lol!

hoosierdaddy said...

WOW! Midnight - I am impressed. I usually go to bed when the ball game or the hockey match is over :-)

Sick Sigma Sez said...

I don't think getting stoned would be the answer, Biz. It would take a heavy duty sedative drug to drown out the annoyance of it and death or severe mental illness to drown out the memory of it.